Friday, August 26, 2005

WOW!

Last night I was invited along to see a incredible garden. The garden was done a year ago by a local landscape designer. What makes this garden so wonderful is that it was made for a gentleman in a wheelchair.

The garden is quite large and is situated on a lovely waterfront lot. The cement paths are all done in smooth concrete with fern and other leave imprints in it. Gorgeous! The paths wind down into a lower area in the middle which is the firepit. There is no grass anywhere, just a major planting of mixed low growing plants. I wish I would have brought my camera!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sylvana said...

Aw, man! No pictures? Go back. Go back and take some pictures! It just sounds beautiful.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I think I'm going to have to. Yes...I think I will!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Please take some pictures. I really want to see the paths.

10:50 PM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

I am dying to see it. GO BACK! Who was the landscape designer.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Diana LaMarre said...

I wanna seee picture, too! You must get invited back!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home