Tuesday, August 16, 2005

It's raining,it's pouring and I'll soon be snoring

I just got home from a great afternoon garden tour of my friends sister in laws garden. We walked the garden with zinfindel in hand. As it rained we drank some more and ohhed and ahhed at the appropriate times and cheered on numerous occasions. The gardener then invited us indoors to drink some more wine and eat some nibblies she had prepared for the occasion. So much for making dinner for my husband and child....I must sleep now.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wilson said...

A good time was had by all. It won't be long until I'm in bed myself. Thanks for the afternoon.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Babette said...

Gardeners are such great, hospitable people. We took our neighborhood's garden tour last weekend. It was inspiring and nap-inducing, as well!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bliss!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I love visiting peoples gardens. No two are the same and you can always find something interesting or inspiring. I also love the enthusiasm of new gardeners. I find it infectious.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home