Saturday, June 25, 2005

A Day of Garden Touring

What crazy weather we have! Cold one day and a scorcher the next. I was hoping it would be cloudy today. Not meaning to complain about a sunny day, but it is so much nicer for taking pictures.
Nicki and I had a nice day touring around and went out for a good lunch at The Heriot Bay Inn. We only managed to take in 9 of the 11 gardens. We saw some lovely gardens and some very nice pieces of property. Quadra Island is such a nice peaceful place. I noticed they are very into roses over there. Most of the gardens had lots of different varieties. One that stuck out to me was Rosa'Aloha'. Very tidy,clean foliage and smelled yummy.
My favorite thing on the whole tour was the most amazing tree house! It was huge. Every childs dream. Even as an adult I could picture myself sitting up there with a good book and a cup of tea. Very impressive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home