Saturday, June 18, 2005

Confessions of a bad lawn

I have a confession to make. I know my lawn actually looks pretty good in the pictures. It's not. I really have a very bad lawn. I believe that the lawn is a guy thing. Lawn care and vehicle maitenance. My husband says there is really no point since we are going to have rip a long strip up to run water to the "Is it ever going to be built potting shed". It drives me crazy though! I really want to be a organic (or as close to) gardener. I am seriously thinking of using a weed killer though. Oh the guilt! An emotion that I try to avoid.
I do use a reel mower and a hand trimmer on my lawn though. No noisy,polluting garden tools for me. I think they do a better job anyways and I can do it early in the morning or late at night without bothering anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home