Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Stuff

I tend to have cameras laying around everywhere. I'm not the most organized person in my home, which I am told on a regular basis.




I finally received a bunch of film the other day including the 127 for the twins lense reflex camera. This weekend I am planning on heading out to take some shots with it and the holga. Tonight is the first photoclub meeting after summer. I'm looking forward to seeing the girls and theirs pictures from the summer. Looking forward to having some sushi too:).


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your photoclub night--it's so great you get feedback & friendship. (sushi, too!) Tomorrow night we attend a photographer friend's opening--he's showing his holga photos. I bet you are more organized than I am...

1:08 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Looking forward to seeing the shots...enjoy the seaweed! :D

5:35 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

I am looking forward to seeing what you shoot. I would have taken you for a jpretty organized person, that asumption based on your garens perfection...Glad to know you are normal, like me!

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time at the photo club meeting, it will be great to meet up with the ladies.

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home