Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Indoor Entertainment


The rain and wind is back with full force today and is expected to stay for the rest of the week. This weather makes for long days.

After my run and a ten minute tidy, I decided to brave the storm and go into town and buy some flowers. (After meeting my hubbie for a delicious lunch of sushi). Instant indoor entertainment! I had a lovely afternoon drinking tea and taking pictures of pretty pink tulips and bright yellow mums while the wind was smashing the rain into the windows. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Hey, the wind is smasing the rain into the window here too! What gives?

5:41 PM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

As the Norwegians say...there is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing. However, tea sounds much better.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

Sideways rain outside my window at the moment. I squeezed in a bit of garden tidy-up over the holidays, but right now I think you have the right idea....enjoy the gorgeous flowers from the store.

I always think of buying flowers as a luxury but really it shouldn't be.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh lovely!! Makes me excited and hopeful that the tulips I planted will come up.

7:13 AM  
Blogger jac said...

yummy !!!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Good for you for taking a miserable day and turning it around.
Your photos are making me long for spring!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Kathleen-I bet it is warm though!
Wendy-I like Norwgians....
Spidergirl-They cost less than going to a movie and I've got hours of entertainment out of them!
Shannon-What's the weather like in Louisana this time of the year?
Jac-The sushi or tea?
Dianne-Spring is just around the corner! Yahh!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home