Friday, November 25, 2005

Ten Things I know for sure...today

1. Time away from my computer has proven that I get much more accomplished in a day.

2. There isn't enough time in the day to do all I want to do.

3. Though I've been taking pictures of other subjects, I seem to be drawn to plant material.

4. Inspiration always takes me by surprise.

5. Don't get really into some obsession close to the end of school. Picking up the child late would be very bad. He already thinks I love my camera just a little too much.

6. Regular excerise always makes me feel better. Why I forget this from time to time I will never know.

7. Sushi is addictive. There must be something in the soy sauce.

8. My garden still looks lovely at the end of November.

9. My friend Wendy is very talented and doesn't even realize it.

10. I really miss her. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger WendyAs said...

Thanks for that Sandy. I am flattered. I agree with you on the sushi. Yes I did the stock brokeing class. When I make my first large sum of $$$ I will fly you down under and we can go gallop horses through the trails of Tasmania and discuss Opra. I miss you too.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Sandy - please come to Tassie to visit Wendy and then perhaps I could sneak a visit down there, too. Maybe you would teach me how to take good garden photos instead of ordinary ones.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Goodmorning Wendy and Alice-Wouldn't that be fun, galloping horses through the trails in Tasmania! Are you up for that Alice??? I would love for all of us to go visit gardens and take thousands of pictures! What fun that would be!!!!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Good Morning Tami, you must have been posting when I was posting back to Wendy and Alice.

My obsession makes the people around me abit crazy too but my husband and son are the same way about their interests. I tend to think I am a little selfish and self absorbed sometimes!!!! I do try to find a balance though.

P.S. I love power tools and I think they would be so much fun to play with. I would love to build funky garden gates! My friend Diane builds all her own fences and gates using only an old skil saw. I keep telling her to buy herself a nice mitre saw. She does a lovely job!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Sandy - definitely into visiting gardens and old stately homes, but not sure about the horses .... especially as I haven't been on a horse for more than 50 years and never really knew how to ride one!

12:39 PM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

Maybe Alice can ride a ATV out in front of the galloping horses. That will keep us safe from the poisonous snakes.

1:54 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Great idea Wendy! We can strap a cooler on it for a pitcher of martini's. After we hand the horses over to our grooms of course.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home