Sunday, October 23, 2005

Bargain Shopping


I love a good sale. Especially when it is 40% off plants. Being that my garden is so over planted and not to mention the plants still in pots, I couldn't resist just a few more. I headed for the expensive ones that I couldn't bring myself to pay full price for when they came in. I bought a Japanese Tassel Fern(Polystichum polyblepharum), a pink oxalis and a Filipendula rubra'Venusta'. I also saw these cool basket and hangers for 1/2 price. Sunshine potting mix was on for 18 bucks so since I was running low I grabbed another bale. Not bad considering I went to buy apples, carrots and celery.

3 Comments:

Blogger Boxwood Cottage said...

Oh I love bargain shopping as well, I cant even think about how much money I've spend for plants and garden stuff over the last 13 years, must be a fortune!

5:50 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

I love it! Very charming!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I was happy the way this turned out.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home