Thursday, August 04, 2005

This blog thing...

This blog thing cracks me up. I have gotten more laughs in the last couple months than I have had in a long time. Zoey and Sylvana are hilarious! I love Sabine and her dislikes of bugs and diseases, Zoey and her pictures of a crazy amount of annuals in containers and Sylvana is just plain funny!(Come on... the peat/poop thing was pretty funny.) I had no idea when I started to blog the enjoyment I was going to get from it. It started off as a very innocent, personal thing and has led to interesting and humorous reads about people around the world. I'm always up for a good laugh and girls....your're just alot of fun!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about the blogging, Sandy. It's been a lot of fun.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Diana LaMarre said...

Not only is it fun, but it is ADDICTIVE. Between watering and checking on all of your blogs I have no time left for anything!I am not complaining--I love it.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

It is addictive. I love it too!

1:01 PM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

I think you are all tending on obsessive compulsive behavior. We all have our interesting personalities. It is a good thing I am perfect.

4:32 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Wendy,
I just looked up the definition of perfect in Websters dictionary and I think you are right. You are perfect! So I guess that makes me perfectly superior. LOL!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't try to fool your old Dad,

1:25 PM  
Blogger Sylvana said...

OCD- That's ME!
peat poop is funny!
Sandy, I am blushing from embarrassment!
I'll return the favor by saying once again, you have mad skills with the camera, girl!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Thanks Sylvana, I am really enjoying your other blogs. A good chuckle can always be found!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home