Monday, March 13, 2006

Sick of Snow pictures yet?

Sorry folks but not much gardening going on in my neck of the woods for a little longer. A late snowfall has proven to be alot of fun though! Lots of snow,warm sunshine,friends and family begs for afternoons playing outside.

We had a wonderful weekend and are happy that we got a least this one snowfall to get to go sledding. I love days like that! I couldn't resist the snow shots because I took over 500 of them! The kids love to be 'Blogged', so I thought I would humor them.

I am convinced that the greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories.

Quote by Og Mandino

7 Comments:

Blogger WendyAs said...

A very wise person said that.

2:02 AM  
Blogger micki said...

Great snow pictures. Looks like everyone had an awesome time. So funnny to imagine you all up there sledding when we were wearing shorts that same day down here.

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your snow photos. We are snowless this March in southern Maine. Rain is coming down today, and the flowers are coming up.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Sylvana said...

We just got 15 inches of snow and I am LOVING IT!! It feels so good to get an honest to goodness snowfall! I feel like a kid again!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Wendy- I agree!

Micki-Lucky you. This being our first real snowfall of the year I don't really mind. We have some warm Marchs too.

Sandy-Thanks for stopping by. Your blog is lovely. I love the layout!!

Slyvana- I always enjoy a good dump of snow too! We just don't get it often. We did when I was a kid though. Our local ski hill gets tons so it is always just a half hour drive away!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Diana LaMarre said...

Sandy, Wow! You finally got some snow!
I am so glad everyone is enjoying it.
That little puppy is the cutest!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Zoey-Go figure! We finally get snow the last day of school before spring break!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home