Saturday, January 21, 2006

Baby smells and Sore shoulders

Yesterday I was lucky enough to look after my friends baby for a couple of hours. I love babies. They smell so good. This little or I should say big guy gave my shoulders a good work out. I can't believe how sore they are today.

It is funny though how one soon forgets that you get nothing done with a baby around. Any aspirations of cleaning the house went out the window. I am not complaining though. When my little guy was a baby, I would sit for hours just holding him. In hindsight I probably held the poor guy too much. Those days have gone by much to fast. Nowadays the smells are of muddy clothes and sweat. I still wouldn't trade it for anything and I will still take a cuddle whenever I can get it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know my shoulders & more would be sore after taking care of a baby, even for just a couple of hours. It's amazing what muscles they work on us (as well as nerves & elsewhere). I do love babies--I know I never got much done when mine were little & when they visit me today, as big as they are, I still don't get much done. Love your baby photos--precious!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

Naw, you can't hold babies too much. :)

But I walked in an infant daycare centre for a year once, and, as I recall, babies smell wonderful only about two-thirds of the time.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

They are like horses you get used to it. LOL

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home