Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Finally...A Day at Home

It's raining. I've been waiting for a day that I can just stay home and putter around. I am not going to feel guilty for not going to work. I am still not unpacked from the weekend and my house needs a good clean-up. I get all out of sorts when my house is messy. I can't relax until it is nice and tidy. We have been so busy this past month that it is going to be nice to have no where to go or be.

So I'm off for a run and then I can begin to putter about and get things in order. It is going to be a great day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Diana LaMarre said...

I love days like that. Do you get to stay home whenever it rains?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Usually only when it is very windy. I don't like to work in the rain at my job. Alot of huge branches from the maples blow down and it is very dangerous. I don't have a schedule, I just go when I want.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Boxwood Cottage said...

Now I really wonder what job you doing.
Yeah I love these days at home as well!

3:06 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Hi Carol. I am a grounds keeper at a local fishing resort. All I ever seem to do is garden!!!! It is located in a huge maple tree forest,so at this time of year I rake alot of leaves! There are a few pictures of it under My work Garden in my links.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Nickie said...

I know how you feel. Tommorrow is the start of my vacation but I took today off so I can clean the hosue as I have been neglectful because all the hours at work I have spent. I really am so tired. I work too much I think and need to stop lest I want to have a heart attcak at 30. Iam cleaning today and actually enjoying it.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Work is definetly overrated!!!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home