Sunday, September 25, 2005

Best Ever Edgers

I love perfect edged garden beds. Nothing make a garden look nicer. I prefer not to use power tools in my garden if I can help it. I use a reel mower for the lawn and these edgers for the beds. These two tools do a better job than their gas counterparts and are much kinder to the enviroment and your neighbors. The one downside would be that you have to mow more often. (Unless you want to rake, which I don't). I have a small grass area so it just make sense to go this route. If I had a large lawn I would probably use a gas reel mower. As for the garden edges, I cut them with a half moon edger in the spring if needed and then use my edgers about every three to four days.

2 Comments:

Blogger jac said...

Will these power tools make problems at the edges and sharp curves ?

5:43 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

No Jac, they do a good job also but are noisy and are bad for air quality.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home