Sunday, August 14, 2005

A Lovely weekend indeed!

My boys headed off friday on a father/son camping trip. This would be a first that I would be alone at home for an entire weekend. Yipee!!!

The first thing I did was clean my house and put fresh flowers in all the rooms. Then did the sushi thing with mom , came home and read magazines. Saturday morning I got up early and went for a long bike ride. In the afternoon I went for a three hour kayak trip. Hot day! but great all the same. On the way home I bought some fresh veggies and crab,stopped to grab a bottle of red wine and a chick flick. Heaven! This morning(Sunday) I was up and in the garden by 8:00. It just doesn't get any better that!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wilson said...

Jealous, jealous, really jealous. Good for you. I have no concept of this. Two days, by myself in my house. If that isn't heaven, I don't know what is. Okay, throw in a spa package and I'm in heaven. Good on you, you deserve it. It has been a busy summer for you, you entrepeneur you. Go and enjoy!!!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Thanks Mrs W.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an exceptional weekend! You kayak! We kayak...my husband builds kayaks...3 hrs of kayaking--yes, heaven.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home