Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Just put it down and walk away

My camera that is. I love my new camera but my garden is suffering because of it. I looked at my garden yesterday and just couldn't stand the mess any longer.

I managed to get quite a bit done. I mowed and edged the lawn and clipped my boxwood hedge. A job that kills my back! Did some deadheading though I have more to do today. Another job I have to do is weed in between the paving stones. I really must buy some thyme to plant to keep the weeds from wanting to live there.

Ahh, much better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana LaMarre said...

I guess I am not alone. I just finished posting about what a mess my garden is and I came here & you are having the same problems. It must be the same for all of us this time of the year.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I've decided that if the lawn needs cutting I am not happy with my garden. As soon as I mow and edge I can relax and all is well in Sandyland. Itis the same for my house. If the dishes aren't done I can't relax.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home