Saturday, June 11, 2005

Dreary Days and running noses

Having a cold so close to summer has been a real downer! I am on the mend now but what a dreary week it has been. There is so much to do in the garden and at work I just don't have time to feel so crappy!

I managed to get a couple of gardens weeded at work that have been needing attention for quite some time. It always amazing what can be accomplished in four hours even when your sick. I at least felt like I got something accomplished. On the home front on the other hand, not much got done. I really have to get out there and do a bit of planting. I want to get that Hellebores and Hakonechloa out of those belly pots before it becomes an impossible task. I love the looks of belly pots but you don't want to let things get to big or you can't get them out.

I have to go buy some tomato cages today for sure. I might buy a few more tomato plants while I am at it. I've never grown them before so we will see what happens. I've been lucky and my friend Annette grows lovely ones in her huge greenhouse and always keeps me well supplied.

I best get my butt in gear and do something with this day. I bought some slide film and want to take some snaps of the garden. Hopefully the weather will smartens up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sandy, I forgot how beautiful your garden is. I love your blog. Hope this turns out. See you Monday.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Thanks Sara!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home